Monday, February 2, 2015

Phenomenal Woman PJ Party


Friday Night At Antioch Christian Church We Had A Pajamas Party And It Was A Blast. I Have Never Met So Many Loving And Funny Women In My Life. It Is Wonderful To Be Around The Most Positive, Uplifting, & God Fearing Women. We Had So Much Fun & To Top It Off Was The Word Of God. The Title Of The Message Was About " What Will You Lay Your Head On". Each Woman Received A White Pillow Case & We Had To Write A Scripture On It. My Scripture Was Ps. 139:14 That Says "I Will Praise Thee; For I Am Fearfully And Wonderfully Made: Marvellous Are Thy Works: And That My Soul Knows Greatly Well". When We Lay Our Heads On That Pillow At Night It Will Reminds Us To Stand On That Word and Believe What It Says About Us. I Love My Church!!! I Have A Suggestion Why Don't You Ladies Get You A Pillow Case and Write Your Favorite Scripture On It. I Would Like To Know Your Favorite Scripture So Please Leave A Comment and Share Your Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment